BACK

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: BACK
From: "Ben Carufel" <bphotoman@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 09:12:40 PDT
Hey guys. Back to the list. Just got back to San Diego this morning from
helsinki...with a few hours in san fransisco for late night fog :).
Sooo..what's new in the MG world. I didn't see even ONE MGF in Finland, but
saw an ad for one in a british magazine (the highlight of my trip). I did
get some good photos, as I shot 15 or so rolls during the month I was there.
I will get them developed and scan them to my photography page (for those of
you not 'in the know' I am tryin to be a professional photographer) at
www.start.at/carfuel
Give me your opinions on the new pics when I get them up and the ones on
there now. But I must say I had a good trip, even if finland is a bit
MGless. Oh Well. I still don't own an MG, which reminds me to update my MG
page at www.start.at/mg. i will do that as soon as i have a minute. Thanks.

Ben Carufel
STILL MG LESS :( hehehe