Re: Speedo swings wildly

To: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speedo swings wildly
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 19:53:49 +0100
Have a look if it beats in time with the odometer moving.  If it does then
it could be a dry input shaft on the speedo head as mine was.  A drop of oil
did the trick, it is now as steady as a rock.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/
(or if that URL doesn't work try   )
(http://194.168.54.52/paul.hunt1)