RE: MG's and Triumph's collection liqidation

To: "James Nazarian Jr" <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>,
Subject: RE: MG's and Triumph's collection liqidation
From: "Jason Dutt" <jason@markerman.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 23:23:57 -0400
Agreed with everything said, but, considering how many cars are being rid
of, you never know.  There are folks out there with extensive automobile
collections that we would all drool excessively over.

We get the Rob Report and the DuPont Registry at our office (don't ask
why...it's a long story), and some of the "collections" you see in there are
borderline ridiculous, even to a self proclaimed car-freak.

I always say...it never hurts to call.  Sometimes the aforementioned types
sell off some of what they have relatively cheap in order to make more room
for other acquisitons.

Best Regards,

=J=