Re: A Brit passes

To: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Re: A Brit passes
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 19:53:27 +0100
I remember that as well, it was a one-off, not part of the many years of The
Two Ronnies.  I think the series ran for 21 years, and the next five years
were spent showing compilations, then a couple of years of compilations from
the compilations, then 'And Finally', a grand compilation of the lot a
couple of weeks ago that saw Ronnie Barker come out of retirement for this
one last show.  Sadly, it did not include another of my favourites - a
German language lesson set in a restaurant with subtitles where the words
consisted entirely of single letters, something like:

Customer "F U N E X?"
Waiter "S, V F X."
Customer "F U N E M?"
Waiter "9.*