Re: electrical problem

To: <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Subject: Re: electrical problem
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 20:07:50 +0100
I think what is happening here is that you have a bad connection in the
supply, such that when you use flashers or back-up lights the additional
current tips the balance.  Unless you have a problem in both your turn
flasher *and* your back-up circuit (not impossible), buying a new flasher
unit will be a needless expense.  You ought to fully investigate the green
and white circuit voltages with various loads connected before spending
money.  But then, I'm just tight.

Good luck,
PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/