Intro and plea for help

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Intro and plea for help
From: John_Warr-1@sbphrd.com
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 16:50:50 +0100
Hi

I (I say this first) don't have an MG, but I have a stepson who does  :-)

I am a refugee from Jag-Lovers, and I have a 1974 MGB parked next to my '75
XJ-S, who things she has just had kittens. - well, kitten.

Sadly, the said kitten is not well, and my stepson has the workshop manual
in London, so I need a bit of help.

The points gap, plug gaps and tappet clearences are wrong for sure, and the
fuel pump is toast.

Anyone know (silly question) what the figures should be ?

Do we know the part number for the fuel pump, ar that of an alternative
unit ?

Please cc any help to me at:

warr@mistral.co.uk

There is LOTS more space under the bonnet of a "B" than under the XJ   :-)

Sincerely

John Warr