Re: Rear Taillight Cover

To: Radar <radar@gw.total-web.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Taillight Cover
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 15:15:16 -0700
Word on the street is that Radar said:
> I was going over my new MGB and noticed that I have a small hole in my rear
> brake light cover.  Where would be a good place to find this type of item?

At the nearest british car show & swap meet.  You can find things like
original lenses for $5-$10 that need nothing more than a bit of cleaning.
New reproduction lenses are expensive and, well, reproductions, and new
original parts are very expensive.

There are links to NA west and east coast event listings on my page

Skye

--
1966 MGB        The MGB Experience         __,__\__      Safety Fast!
GHN3L-70307     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)     MGOFR 1.375