Re: Canvas sunroofs

To: Lawrie Alexander <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Re: Canvas sunroofs
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 15:38:37 -0500
Lawrie Alexander wrote:

> A year or so ago, there was some discussion about sources for new sliding,
> folding sunroofs - the type that used to be made by Webasto. Naturally, I
> can't find the file where I thought I'd saved that info! Anyone remember?
> (Not where my file is, where the sunroofs come

Lawrie, I assume from your domain: <britcars.com>, that you're probably
here in the States. If so, I think you can still obtain Webasto products
from Anthony's in Florida: http://www.dencities.com/anthonysunroofs.html

Or from Autotronics Inc. in Michigan and Louisiana:
http://www.autotronics-inc.com/sunroofs/webasto.htm

-Rock
--
Rocky, JJ Cale Band & Pratchett Books: http://www.rocky-frisco.com