Re: Anyone In NYC Area? Non emergency help needed.

To: Michael Graziano <mgraziano1@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Anyone In NYC Area? Non emergency help needed.
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@huntnet.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 16:00:02 -0500
Michael, you have been battling this too long.  We need to find a fix.  Its
sometimes difficult to find faults in electronic systems.  Humbly suggest that
you borrow and substitute and old fashioned points dizzy and see if it will make
spark.  If i had one I would send it, but unfortunately have no spridget parts.
Surely someone in the NY area has one they are not using.  This is a really good
guy.  Who can help?  John