Re: Fwd: 35 Fun Things to do When Driving

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: 35 Fun Things to do When Driving
From: Jon Tabor <sentar@teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 11:45:38 -0700 (PDT)
On Fri, 13 Aug 1999, Larry Macy wrote:

>  35 Fun Things to do When Driving
>
>  21. Lob burning things in the windows of smokers who throw their
>       butts out the window.

Interesting you should mention this.  I once saw a motorcycle cop sitting
in a parking lot next to a traffic signal.  The guy in the front of the
line tossed his burning cigarette out the window right in front of the
cop. The officer calmly got off his bike, walked accross two lanes of
oncoming traffic, picked up the butt and flicked it back in the guys
window, then just as calmly walked back to his bike.

Absolutely the best thing I have ever seen.

Jon Tabor    --   sentar@teleport.com   --    taborj@interactivenw.com
Tabor Rally Team   --->      http://www.teleport.com/~pfs/trtmain.html
'95 Dodge Neon Coupe         '92 Nissan Sentra SE-R SCCA ClubRally Car
'71 MGB GT                     '92 Nissan Sentra SE-R (Pa Tabors' Car)
'70 MGB GT                                      '91 Nissan Sentra SE-R
             --->  "Trees impede my progress"  <---