Hopkinson Suspension

To: The MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hopkinson Suspension
From: "Brinkman, Gerardo V" <GB127167@exchange.DAYTONOH.NCR.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 18:10:54 -0400

I will be going to the UK in a couple of months and am thinking of
purchasing
the Ron Hopkinson front suspension for an MGB. This consists of new
re-designed
upper a-arms (which substitute the lever shock) and a centrally located
bracket
for the installation of Bilstein shocks.

Has anybody actually installed and tried this kit ? I have heard/read
nothing but praise
about Hopkinson's suspension and handling kits, but how does this compare to
the
Moss Coil-over kit ? anybody tried either ?

thanks
gerry