Re: Fugliest MGB Award

To: kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fugliest MGB Award
From: REwald9535@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 22:11:16 EDT
In a message dated 8/24/99 6:37:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu writes:

> It is just hideous.  I'd almost consider giving my '66 MGB away to the
>  person who purchases that car in order for them to correct it and make it
>  look decent.

My suggestion would be to jack up the radiator cap and drive another MG under
the cap*
(* of course then a radiator cap replacement would be required)
A 1.4L engine with a slush box?  compared to the 66's non smog 1.8 it sounds
like a serious slug to me.  Also the quote about "Looks like a factory
installation"
What kind of factory?
Rick Ewald