Vintage rally equipment

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, phax@eng.kns.com,
Subject: Vintage rally equipment
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 13:42:31 EDT
If any of you have a vintage car that you occasionally use for road rallies,
I saw this ad on the SCCARoadRally list today.  Please contact the owner
directly.  I don't know anything about the condition of the equipment, and I
have no financial interest, etc.  Just passing it along because some of this
vintage equipment can be hard to find.

I believe Jim is located in the midwest, but I don't know where.  He also
mentioned that he would like to do more rallies, but he lacks a driver.  If
you are interested, drop him a line.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport
From: Jim Nash <jnash@nwpe.com>

I have two bits of rally history available for sale which I purchased
new in the '70s:

1.  A Curta calculator, type II, in basically unused condition, with the
plastic case (somewhat scuffed ).  I have the original operating
instructions, brochures,etc. Its serial number indicates it was probably
manufactured during the last year of production, 1970. I purchased it in
1974.

2. A Zeron model 660 Rally Computer, Serial No. 123, purchased from
Zeronics in 1977, with the original manual.  It is exceptionally clean
and was recently repaired and checked by Jack Christensen of Timewise.
Also included is a hubcap adaptor unit for speedometer cables with a
right angle gear.

Please respond with your offers for either or both off-list.

Jim Nash