RE: New MG owner

To: "Michael Walter" <mwalter@luminet.net>
Subject: RE: New MG owner
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 21:05:14 -0700
You also should join the spridget e-mail list to get more specific advice
for your midget.
Go to: http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
to sign up. Say Hi to my friend Gary over there. (He let me drive his
midget, and it was a kick!)

"You can observe a lot by just watching." - Yogi Berra

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
'76 MGB Roadster
GHN5UG393585G