Re: Shame on you

To: Mikecquinn@aol.com
Subject: Re: Shame on you
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 00:20:01
I did, and do, and totally agree.  It's one thing to joke amongst oneselves
but to forward such negative comments unsolicited to someone is downright
cruel, uncalled for, and smacks of snobbishness.  However, it was but one
person who did the forwarding.  I doubt most of the list would have gone so
far.  I've been lurking for a while and have generally encountered a true
love of the LBCs, and much warmness, so I would suspect that the
forwarding, while truly in bad taste, is not representative of the list as
a whole.  However, I felt too new to say so.  Thank you for saying what I,
and probably many others, so felt.