RE: Shame on CU

To: "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: RE: Shame on CU
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 10:09:01 -0700
I have spent more on my 6 YO Mazda & 10 YO Ford than I have on my 23 YO MG.
Plus, I can't DIY on the other vehicles as much as I can on the MG. So, with
a little help from my friends, I can do a tune-up on the MG for $30 that
would cost me at least $60 on the other vehicles. And I've had to replace a
tranny on the Ford and the Mazda needed new struts and those were both big
bucks!

"You can observe a lot by just watching." - Yogi Berra

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
'76 MGB Roadster
GHN5UG393585G