MGV8 t-shirts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGV8 t-shirts
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 21:17:02 EDT
Yo chaps!

I have a LIMITED supply of Champagne British Car Festival MGV8 t-shirts
available in size XL and XXL only. (Several list members already own an
example of this fine t-shirt!)

These ash coloured tees are silk screened in three colours (red-blue-black)
and feature a cartoon caricature of a pirate driving a red "blown" Rover
powered MGB (ala Ed "Big Daddy" Roth style of the '60s).

Price is $15 which includes shipment via US Priority Mail within the
continental United States only.

NOTE......sizes XL and XXL only available!

Please send Check or money order in the amount of $15 US funds payable to the
CHAMPAGNE BRITISH CAR FESTIVAL and mail your order to:
    CBCF - c/o Rick Ingram - P.O.Box 746 - St.Joseph, IL - USA

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED...Your check will be returned to you should we be
unable to fill your order as "THERE AIN'T NO MORE AFTER THESE ARE GONE!"

Cheers!

rick ingram
cbcf
'69 MGC - '78 MGB