White Face Gauges

To: "'Jim Leutgens'" <leutgens@isaac.net>
Subject: White Face Gauges
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 13:48:12 -0400
Jim,

I few people on my MG list are considering white face gauges for their B's.
Was it difficult for you to design white face gauges for the Z cars?  Would
you mind telling me a little about the procedures you used to produce them?
Or would you consider making a few for the MGB is you had some gauges to
work of?

Michael

        __/__,_
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |