Reliability

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Reliability
From: Don Walton <dhw@pinehurst.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 14:45:30 -0400 (EDT)
I was wondering what people on the list think is a reliable car besides
LBC's.  I think my B's are the most reliable vehicles I have ever owned and
I ame sure that it is because of their simplicity and the upkeep which I do.
Anyway, I am going to sell my Suburban gas drinker and I will have to get
another vehicle. Unfortunatly, the SO will not go for the A which I would
like to have, got to have a/c here in the sunny south, so any ideas?  I
think most 90's era cars have no personality and all look the same but I
gotta do something......

                                Don Walton
                                73 74 77 B's