Re: carpet kits

To: Swkintx@aol.com
Subject: Re: carpet kits
From: Linda Gaubert <efg2@home.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 14:39:37 -0400
Steve--try British Racing Green for carpets--distributes all of the Moss
and VB stuff, but always cheaper.  Place is run by enthusiasts, ships
ups, etc etc.  These guys know their stuff and will steer you right as
well as save you $$$$$$$$.  See their website @ www.brgparts.com  or
email them www.info@brgparts.com   or phone 302-368-1117

ED