RE: Brake fluids and rubber parts

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brake fluids and rubber parts
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 18:40:49 -0700
Thanks for the info on silicone fluid issues. I was unaware of this
swelling problem. I was speaking of the
rubber-dissolving-into-goop-and-losing-brake-pressure-or-weeping-fluid
problem. I deal with that by using Castrol LMA. I have never considered
using silicone fluid myself, so I withdraw any implied endorsement.

Dodd, Kelvin had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149