MGB head

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB head
From: walter menge <walter.menge@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 99 23:22:12 Central Daylight Time
Hi. I have heads for B's and offer them for sale for $300.00 exchange. I send
them by US postal service and
today sent one to NY from Louisiana for #21.50 I pay shipping to you and you
pay shipping on returned core.
I usually cam have one ready in 5 to 7 working days. There are differences in
heads and affect their
performance. Difference in valves and some have air manifold openings. some
have a water outlet on rear while
there is a difference on the rear rocker support. I recommend using the proper
head rather than solving the
unnessary problems. I am always looking for heads to widen my cverage. Thanks
Walter.Menge@gte.net --
Foreign Cars & Parts -- 2004 Guillory St. Westlake
Louisiana 70669 [The Sportsman's Paradice] 1 318 433 2108