Re: Spridget List

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, Tim Nagy <nagy@duq.edu>,
Subject: Re: Spridget List
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 09:36:56 -0700
On Tue, Aug 31, 1999 at 12:09:20PM -0400, Larry Macy wrote:
> Ok OK I haven't gotten a guess for a while so -
>
> Watch out where the huskies go and don't you eat that yellow snow!!!
>

> That's right boys and girls the Zappa thread has reemerged in a new
> locale!!

Hey, Huskies are cool LBCs.  One of my girlfriends had one in college.
I'd love to have a tigerized husky, *that* would be a blast to drive.

I've got to ask, does your dynamo hum?

    St. Alfonzo

--
 Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by
killing all those who opposed them.