Re: OH NO [No LBC]

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OH NO [No LBC]
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 15:38:02 +1000
All,

> A regular tabby is good till about 11 weeks.  For a complete
> listing of kittens and exhaust pipe diameter check the NIST

Chimi(changa) my puss-E-cat is right in the middle of compiling a database
of all you Cat hating LBC fans. As far as I can tell he intends on filing it
with the SPCA. <G> Apparently it helps, ie any alledged accounts of Kitty
abuse can be tracked down.

Do you realise Wheel chocked kittys and Pipecleaner kittys accounted for
over 5% of all Kitty fatalities last year? (It's so sad it's makin'  me
cry...)

;) lol!
N.