Re: Portland ABFM Was: Seat Kits

To: Gregory E McCauley <gmccau00@umail.ucsb.edu>
Subject: Re: Portland ABFM Was: Seat Kits
From: Jon Tabor <sentar@teleport.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 09:16:41 -0700 (PDT)
I'll be there.  I was going to try and get my '70 BGT going (need to do
the points on the fuel pump) so I can sell it there, but I don't know that
I'll have the time.  Hey, maybe I'll drive the '71 out there...

On Tue, 31 Aug 1999, Gregory E McCauley wrote:

> I'll be there in my '74 B.  I'm starting the drive up from Southern
> California Thursday morning. Look for a white B with green racing stripes.
>
> I'm really looking forward to it.  I think it will be a lot of fun.
>
> -Greg McCauley
>

> > Thank You everybody, many of you going to be at ABFM in Portland Saturday?
> >

> --
> Greg McCauley
> gmccau00@umail.ucsb.edu

Jon Tabor    --   sentar@teleport.com   --    taborj@interactivenw.com
Tabor Rally Team   --->      http://www.teleport.com/~pfs/trtmain.html
'95 Dodge Neon Coupe         '92 Nissan Sentra SE-R SCCA ClubRally Car
'71 MGB GT                     '92 Nissan Sentra SE-R (Pa Tabors' Car)
'70 MGB GT                                      '91 Nissan Sentra SE-R
             --->  "Trees impede my progress"  <---