Events near London? ( UK)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Events near London? ( UK)
From: jon.arikstad@merkantildata.no
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 12:44:06 +0200
A bit off topic:
I will be on a course in London, don't know where yet,  from monday 13 to
friday 24 september. Any intresting MG or other autoevents near London ? I
can adjust my traveling, so I can be in London one of the weekends 11-13 or
24-26 september. If its some goodies, maybe both. I plan a trip to Moss
London Any other recomended shops ?. I only plan to buy small items, screws
and so on. 2 weeks of training will probably provide me with a lot of heavy
documentation as luggage.

Please remember I am Norwegian, so it must be easy to get there.  Also you
can reply to my private mail-adress.

More on-topic
As for the rear springs, thanks to all replies, both on and off the list. I
will probably just get the GT on it's four wheels asap. Also fix the
handbrake. The (female) priest that I rent the garage from, is just renting
the house. She has to be out by May 1., and so will I. Maybe even sooner.
This means that I will probably try to get a new garage this autumn, before
the snow. We may have snow in October, or as late as November/december
Januar. The GT may still give me  many happy kilometer this year.

jon arikstad
1970 GT