Re: And other small furry things (meow)

To: "Steven C. Zabel" <stubalub@juno.com>
Subject: Re: And other small furry things (meow)
From: Tim Nagy <nagy@duq.edu>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 08:40:09 -0400
No we don't need that kind of stuff, when I mentioned tail pipe, I meant
on the car!

Working at at colleges for 7-8 years, I've heard many stories, and
"felching" was one I could have done without.

Along with the feltching story, did you ever hear about the "fletching"
incident that lead to a flying flaming gerbil....it's kind of
funny...poor bastards, all three of them...

Tim