Re: Spridget List

To: "Michael J Robson" <miker15@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Spridget List
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 10:18:02 -0400
Mike - that is a dangerous question for you to ask.  ;-)

Besides there are several ladies on the list - or did you forget Nory,
Carol, Nina? and the rest? (more on the Spridget list) Or just too male
dominant that you don;t figure they count??

Larry

At this exact moment in time 9/1/99 20:35, miker15@juno.com made the
profound statement:

>On Tue, 31 Aug 1999 12:09:20 -0400 Larry Macy
><macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu> writes:
>> Ok OK I haven't gotten a guess for a while so -
>>
>> Watch out where the huskies go and don't you eat that yellow snow!!!
>>

>> That's right boys and girls the Zappa thread has reemerged in a new
>> locale!!
>>
>> Larry
>>
>"what kind of girls do you think we are?"
>
>mike robson
>69 roadster
>70 BGT
>53 Riley