BGT front wing

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: BGT front wing
From: "RL Chrysler" <lchrysl@fhs.csu.McMaster.CA>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 19:41:55 -0400
Hi folks,
I have become the owner of a brand new Heritage front left wing for an early
MGB/GT. Still has stickers and little metal wire and stamped tag hanging
from it. These are currently listed for $456.00 U.S. funds in the Moss
catalogue which is over $700. Canadian right now.
I'd prefer to do some horse trading if possible. I need an early B gearbox
with o/drive, and lots of other parts.
I would be willing to sell it for a substantially reduced, fair price for
all concerned if trading isn't possible.
I'm in Southern Ontario, about an hour's drive from Buffalo, N.Y.
Let's talk.
Rich Chrysler