U-joint info

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: U-joint info
From: GMGoodman@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 11:01:51 EDT
It started as a clunk.....actually thought I had something loose in the
trunk...has increased to a  clunk or two upon accelerating in 1st at very low
speed....can be brought on by decelerating quickly in 1st gear at very low
speed, with a little punch on the gas......I think its the rear
u-joint....what do you all think?  Is there a place to get good info on
replacement ...I hear its not to difficult.  What tools are needed?
Thanks in advance     Jerry     It's a '72 B