Sh*t rolls downhill.....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sh*t rolls downhill.....
From: Michael J Robson <miker15@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 10:16:00 -0400
I drive my cars virtually every day - the whole point of having three is
that there is always at least one working! - but for parts/kid/shopping
hauling and for days when theres salt on the roads i have(had) a POS
escort wagon.
Well this week the balance changed a little, my eldest daughter (contrary
to my expectations) passed her driving test in her mothers jeep and
basically hasnt been seen since! - Naturally, her mother dug through the
drawer in the kitchen, found the spare escort key and similarly
disappeared to wherever it is women go.
No problem; during the week, the GT served as daily driver in its usual
manner but come the weekend turned into a truck ! -My youngest daughter
had a soccer tournament wherin yours truly was involved in the
concessions- four vending locations at the four corners of town and all
needing to be regularly supplied with soda, water, hamburgers and other
stuff...... did you know you can get ten cases of pepsi in a GT??
Will reward her today with a new front bumper (NOS no less!) that i
picked up recently!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT