Off Topic - Re: Fw: You'alls thoughts on Audi's new TT?

To: Todd & Deb Tweedy <lulusam2@sparc.isl.net>
Subject: Off Topic - Re: Fw: You'alls thoughts on Audi's new TT?
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@home.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 20:57:52 -0500
Yes, I've driven the 180 and was impressed, but at this time, no one
knows for sure what Audi is going to put under the hood, if it's more
than 4 cyl, more than one turbo, no turbo at all...  Audi is the last to
say anything.  The TTS is to have 300+ HP and that's not even a fact
from the mouths of Audi.  It's still anyones guess, don;t believe
anything you read in the car mags.