Re: 303

To: cfrench@cybertours.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 303
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 10:53:07 EDT
In a message dated 9/6/99 10:02:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cfrench@cybertours.com writes:

<< A bit ago on the list we had the armour-all thread and someone
 mentioned '303' which would provide protection to bubber and vinyl
 without the problems associated with silicone based products. Any Idea
 where it can be found? and are there effective substitutes? >>

Meguiars makes a vinyl and rubber cleaner called, coincidentally, Meguiars
Vinyl and Rubber Cleaner.  It works very well, and if it comes from Meguiars,
I think it can be trusted.

I don't have any long term results yet, but I like the way it cleans.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport