RE: Looking for George

To: "'michael j robson'" <miker15@juno.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Looking for George
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 18:06:45 -0400
georgem1@ficnet.net

I know someone who may be interested in the Riley.  Do you have any picts of
it other than the back at Rick's house?

Mike

        __/__,_
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |