Re: MGC or CGT

To: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGC or CGT
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 07:31:32 -0700
Neil,

Nice C roadsters are getting hard to find but a friend of mine has an
excellent CGT he'd like to sell for US$5,000. It is painted (not especially
well!) medium metallic blue, has wire wheels with good tires,and a new black
interior. It runs very well and the brakes and suspension are in excellent
shape. It does not have overdrive. Being a California car, there is no rust
anywhere in the body and it has never been accident damaged.

The car is in Sacramento, California. Anyone interested, e-mail me privately
for more details.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center