Re: K&N Filters

To: emccarroll@mco.edu, Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: K&N Filters
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 10:57:25 EDT
In a message dated 9/9/99 10:28:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
emccarroll@mco.edu writes:

<< Does anyone have the address/phone number/e-mail address for the K&N
Filter company? >>

http://www.knfilters.com

Filters are available everywhere, but you may have to order a specific one
for your car.  Pep Boys can order at a good price, but they take a while to
come in.  Speed shops seem to get everything faster at about 10% more.  The
K&N I have on my Mitsubishi was from a speed shop.  $44.00 and I had it the
day after I ordered it.  I ordered the same, exact filter for my son's
Mitsubishi from Pep Boys.  $39.00 and it took two weeks.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport