Roll Cage (was Palo Alto: meeting up?)

To: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Subject: Roll Cage (was Palo Alto: meeting up?)
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 12:13:57 -0600 (MDT)
Larry,
This doesn't involve Palo Alto but where did you get a roll cage for your
B?  I am trying to find one for my 74 BGT, I have found them in England,
but I fear the shipping costs to Colorado. TIA

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT bastardization with big aluminum heart :)
'63 Buick 215 cubic inch 'heart'