RE: Palo Alto so far

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Palo Alto so far
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 15:47:46 -0700
  Here is the updated list.  Quite a crowd.

        Please note, I have no idea where Rick is planning to have me
set-up.  Hopefully close to the MGB lines, as that is what I will be
driving.

        If you are out there Rick, any input before I leave (5pm).

  Larry Colen    Primrose 69 BGT race car
  Ron Englehardt    Driving a truck, owns a 58 MGA  (we have
  to compare notes)
  Michael Perry   With Lisa's 72 burgandy/silver MG Midget
  Dennis Cox    Maybe, 67 Primrose MGB with new engine
  Chris Attias  64 tatty black MGB with roll bar
  Rich Hill and family   on foot.
  Bob Jasinski  79 MGB white/black    (congratulations)
  Rafaela  70 Orange BGT
  Simon Mathews  57 Green MGA WW
  Justin Lehrer  79 Red MGB
  Nina Barton  on foot
  Max Heim conspicuous by his absence, being keelhauled.

  I am really looking forward to meeting you'all.

Kelvin.