jaguar xj6 for sale/possible trade.

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: jaguar xj6 for sale/possible trade.
From: "teds" <teds@accessone.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 18:39:22 -0700
due to circumstances, like too many restoration projects,  I have a ;72
series 1 xj6 for sale or a possible trade for something that is smaller.

it has a chevy 350/th350, with a new valve job, edelbrock intake, carb, new
tires, battery, & a giant bag of receipts. custom corvette radiator,
electric fan, etc etc the only rust is in the trunk floor and a new one is
being provided. manuals, some extra parts. please contact me off list I paid
$3500 for it, and have easily put $3500 or more into it, I want to get $4500
for it or an interesting trade. it was repainted a few years ago, good
interior, all gauges work, the car and I are in seattle washington.

thanks, Ted Stowe