Season's winding down .............

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Season's winding down .............
From: drded@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 16:47:51 -0500 (CDT)

but there's still lots-0-stuff left to do and enjoy. I just updated the Eastern
North America
Events page at: http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html  and hope that you
find this site
useful for your MG events planning. My personal agenda goes as follows. I'm
still flip flopping
on Fallfest at Moss's east coast warehouse, weather this coming Saturday
morning will be the
deciding factor. The 25th of Sept. will find Adam (in his 72B)and I (in my 75B)
down Maryland
way for the MGs of Baltimore's "MGs on the Rocks". This will be my 5th
consecutive visit to this
event, one of my favorite of the driving season. Oct 2nd we'll have 2 Bs over
at Doylestown for
"MGs at Mercer" a Philly MG club event. We'll be back to L.I. by 7 P.M. and
boarding a party
boat off of Captree Boat Basin, for a cruise with all the MG Car Club - Long
Island Centre
Folks. Oct 10th look for Eileen and I, along with several other L.I. cars and
club members at
Autojumble in Westminster, VT. The last of my inked in plans puts me in St.
Paul, MN for the
North American MGB Register's Annual General Meeting Oct 22nd - 24th.

I've been off-list for a couple of months and have done tons of stuff to the
Bs. Having a great
time working on them. Got a 76 B project underway and am targeting MG 2000,
Cleveland in June as
it's first outing.

Just wanted to drop you all a line or three and say howdy. I know I'm not hog'n
all the fun for
myself cause I'm dragging lots of my fellow local enthusiasts along on alot of
these outings and
making them enjoy themselves, whether they like it or not. Happy Trails to you
all.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch