Re: Missouri Rally Article

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Missouri Rally Article
From: Phil Vanner <philv@pclink.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 16:14:03 -0500
/lurk mode off

Travelling in distant outer space must be like being on the digest. By the time
communications reach you, your responses are hardly relevant.

Thank you Joe and Dave. Since Barney isn't an MGB driver I'm not sure he's seen
the article, but reading it now, so long after I wrote it, it doesn't seem to
give him enough credit.   Yes, I did get some sleep after the autocross, where
Barney's raw time was actually better than a Ferrari, and I snoozed a bit on
that last freeway leg of the Rally.

There are pictures of the autocross on Barney's site. I look like a complete
stiff, but I guess pictures don't lie.

If that sort of long-distance driving appeals to you, make plans to attend the
MG2001 International in Minnea.. err... St. Paul. Plans are afoot for something
BIG.

We are still awaiting our new arrival, and all is going well with Darcie.

Phil Vanner
Mk1 Midget