Palo Alto and first drive!!!

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Palo Alto and first drive!!!
From: "DENNIS COX" <djc@appsig.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 08:46:04 -0700
I made it!!!  My engine started for the first time Saturday about 3:00!
So I know the feeling Allen.  Palo Alto was it's first drive.  I was at
the end of one of the rows with the shade canopy and my friends dark
blue GT with the cross flow head.  Noahs red GT was next to my B.
Sunday was a gorgeous day.. Lots of sunshine and not to hot.  I missed
meeting up with the listers at the Moss display..  Maybe next time.

Cheers, And hope to see some of you on the raod!!

Dennis