Racing Screens

To: MG Board <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Racing Screens
From: gbaker@customcpu.com (Baker, G.)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 21:05:32 -0800
Ya'll,
  Does anyone out there have a picture of a MGA or B with racing
screens.  I am putting together a PURELY fair weather A and think I'm
going to put a set on it.  Are there any complications except for the
obvious fact that there will be no top?  Do they protect very well from
the wind or are they just aesthetics?  Are there any laws anyone is
aware of regarding windshields?  It seems with the screenless
motorcycles all over that the legislatures, in there infinite wisdom,
may have overlooked another way of injecting themselves into the common
mans everyday life.  I appreciate anything anyone can come up with as
I'm sure noone has more time than they can use.
Thank You,
Gregg Baker