Re: Floyd and Philly trains

To: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: Re: Floyd and Philly trains
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 20:31:48 -0400
I'm sure those of us on the east coast would be more than willing to each
send you a coffee can of Floyds droppings!! If all of us send you a can
it might make the mud you are looking for!!

Larry

BTW - My first hurricane - but 2 tornados, several floods, massive snow
storms, softball sized hail - nah never seen a "natural disaster"

>Hey Larry,
>Some would say it's about time you Yankee city-slickers had some "natural
>disaster" to deal with! haha...;) I was thinking you'd be man enough to
>carry a coffee can with you to "bail out the Midget boat" when the water
>level got too high on the interior. Just kidding.....we could USE some rain
>here in Kentucky, but it's too late for most of the crops -- thoughts now
>have turned to sneakin' up on the deer in the woods and stuff. We need some
>mud here at Ft. Knox though, to train the youngsters how to drive Tanks and
>Humvees in it!
>
>Dan
>73 B
>

>>Well I was wrong - it took me 3 1/2 hors to get home. Including nearly an
>>hour to drive the last 4 miles. If I had the Midget with no top I would
>>have had to drive and at times today the Schulkill Express was close from
>>flooding - woulda taken 5 or 6 hours. And I woulda drowned, and you all
>>would have to find somebody else to pick on.
>>
>>Larry
>>
>>BTW I actually wimped out and put the hard top on last night.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?