Re: 1100cc

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1100cc
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 13:20:11 -0500
Frank Krajewski wrote:

> Hard to believe that there is a question regarding the very real
> existence of the 1100cc engine that was installed in Spridgets after the
> Bugeye and continued through approximately 1965! There are 2 versions of
> the 1100 as well, the more desirable utilizing the larger mains.  There
> is speculation in SCCA at present that HP Sprites will be allowed to use
> the 1100 after class consolidation which occurs 1/1/2000. The
> alternative is to allow the use of larger valves! There surely is an
> 1100!
> Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski

Good thing I included a disclaimer. Just goes to show how many changes
can happen in a few years. When I left Canada in 1968, I stopped working
on BMC stuff, just began doing them again in 1996 with the acquisition
of the Cooper S.

-Rock
--
Rocky, JJ Cale Band & Pratchett Books: http://www.rocky-frisco.com