Re: List Badge

To: <MGRagtop@aol.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: List Badge
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 19:32:54 -0400
Actually Dave Houser made them up, on his Macintosh, for the attendees at
the Carlisle, PA show last year. Since Dave has since dropped off the
face of the planet (actually I think he is in the process of moving to
Florida). I can scan mine and send it to you. It is a piece of card
stock, in a plastic ID holder with the MG octagon and the list address
and my email address. Of course you would want to put YOUR email address
on it. You might get points deducted for non originality if you were to
use my address.

Now there was some talk about a List Logo on magnetic stock a while back
but as far as I know nothing ever came of it. Any ideas??

Larry

>Larry Macy wrote:
>"After all this - Why do you think I put my list badge on the windshield
>and bring beer???"
>
>Where can I obtain one of these List Badges? I would like one for my car.
>TIA
>
>Stephen P Bartley
>Portsmouth NH
>1963 MGB Roadster
>http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Show/8052/home.html

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?