Rear Springs

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear Springs
From: Larry Dickstein <bugide@tfs.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 12:37:07 -0500
    Well, that didn't work right!  The '67 B sits waaaaay too high in
the back.  I had the springs re-arched and they, apparently, put too
much arch in them.
    Does anyone have a rear leaf spring lying around that could give me
some measurements.  It is the 7 leaf model but the measurements for a 6
leaf one would work.  I don't know exactly how one would be
measured---maybe sitting flat and measuring from the floor to the center
of the eyes.  Maybe upside down and measure from the flat to the floor.
Anything would help.
    Thanks for the help.

--
Larry Dickstein