Re: BCCD SHOW DIRECTIONS 10/03

To: RaceF1@aol.com
Subject: Re: BCCD SHOW DIRECTIONS 10/03
From: REasterby@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 21:43:51 EDT
The location of the show is Battery Park, New Castle, DE. Mapquest.com should
be able to give you the best route to take. From Westchester you will want
Route #41 south. This will carry you into DE and turn into rt # 141 south.
Follow it beyond I95, continue past New Castle County Airport, you will pass
over Rt13 and continue to RT 273 East. Turn left on to 273. If I remember,
there is a Police station at this Light. From there the signs should lead you
to Battery Park. You will be making a r/h turn off 273 to get to the Park &
Village Square. Trevor Mees is our show coordinator, 302 836-5423. He has
email on aol but i'm not sure of his address, Trevormees@aol.com might work.
Ray Easterby
72 BGT orig owner
88 Xj40