Windshield and frame assembly removale.

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Windshield and frame assembly removale.
From: "Dennis Berman" <dberman@nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 10:12:44 -0500
Howdy again,

I'm in the process of working on the body now.
She'll be complete after I figure out an affordable, reliable, and quality
paint shop
in the dallas area... but, thats not my question.

I have a 1977 MGB. Like I've said, I am working on her exterier now.
I would like to remove the windshield (leaving it in the frame), and I have
a question or two about this process.

Do I have to remove the dash to get to the windshield frame bolts?

If not, is this job a relatively easy one, or would I be better off
just masking off the windshield?

Thanks to all you MG Guru's who respond...

---
Regards,

Dennis Berman
dberman@nortelnetworks.com