Free internet access, No auto content ;-(

Subject: Free internet access, No auto content ;-(
From: "Chris Velardi" <tchris@freewwweb.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 18:11:03 -0500
I don't know how many other guys like "Q" (and I) are out there [looking to
save a buck] but I have used Free Web for about 3 years now, with like many
of the servers ups and downs, lately every thing has been good . The deal
they had was buy their soft ware for $75. and you get free internet access!
I did the math and figured after 4 months the software paid for it's self
(that was 3 years ago ) Recently I checked for others asking how much it
cost and they were up to like $120. ( so after 6 months you broke even) well
I just received an Email today from their corporate headquarters that claim
in order to gain the #'s of subscribers they need to attract new advertisers
they are going to make it entirely free. No software to buy , no monthly
access and unlimited access . So now you break even the first day you don't
use it! They base it kind of like newspapers , radio and TV, you go to their
home page and advertisers like Subway or who ever ask you if you want to see
their specials... I'll be honest when I log on I have mine set to come up to
my site not theirs so I never get their advertising. For me it has been a
great money saver . I have no connection to free web and gain nothing from
any one else joining it . I just thought every one else that spends as much
as I do on auto parts would like to save some $ on the connections to the
net.  If you want any more info go to their web site www.freewwweb.com
Chris "V"
http://www.xtremedefender.com
http://www.extremeforce.com